Metal Butterfly Valves
Metal Butterfly Valves Uses & Applications
Metal butterfly valves allow industrial applications to maintain control over their flow and material handling while taking advantage of the unique benefits that different metals and alloys offer. Metal butterfly valves are very precise, reliable, and require minimal maintenance
Valve material options include:
- Carbon steel: Cost-effective for benign environments
- Stainless steel: High strength options and blends that resist corrosion
- Nickel alloys: Alloys can be modified to work in very corrosive environments
- Titanium alloys: Combines high strength with light weight and excellent corrosion resistance.
SEMCOR offers a variety of options to our customers in the Midwest thanks to our St. Louis headquarters.
- Apollo Butterfly Valves – Contact Us for product specific information.
- Nibco Sure Seal – Contact Us for product specific information.
View Products & Contact Us
SEMCOR’s line of metal butterfly valves are available now. Every line has its own set of characteristics and our experts are available at any time to help you determine what’s best for you. Receive the help you need by calling us today.